- In the Research Center, you can create modules to insert into an existing building which enhance the building in some way.
- Most buildings can use them and have three slots. The first is free, the second costs 10 to unlock, while the third costs 175.
- Sometimes special buildings or holiday buildings, such as Magic Pie Cafe, do not have module slots. Buildings without slots will sometimes gain them after a time; an example is the Delta Plan Ride, which originally did not have them, but which got them after a year or so. It is worthwhile to check back after updates to see if buildings without modules slots have gained them.
- It´s not possible to use two modules of the same effect in one building. For example two modules of Happiness, regardless of size.
- Modules created at the Research Center can be extracted, S-Modules for 6,000, M-Modules for 5, B-Modules for 10. See the Modules page for a complete list of modules and extraction costs.
|Available at level||9|
|Buildings allowed to build||1|
|Construction time||2 h|
|Yields experience for construction||+80|
|Resources for completion||3 Rice, 5 Milk, 5 Muesli|
More details about the modules produced here can be found on the Modules page.
Reduces the price for conclusion of contracts by
Increases the population growth by
Reduces the requirement of the building .by
Increases the amount of experience for the contract by
|Happiness||Increases the amount of happiness brought by the building by||10%||20%||25%|
Accelerates the accumulation of population by
Accelerates the accumulation of profit by
- Bronze Details and Lens fragments are presented by citizens as a gratitude for your help. They can also be obtained by tapping on the treasure chest in the lower left corner of the screen to acquire "secret rewards".
- Golden gear wheels, bronze and silver ball bearings can be obtained from the daily tasks and as a reward in certain contests.